Transition program for college teachers

The Commission on Higher Education (CHED) has created a transition plan for teachers “displaced” by the introduction of Senior High School in AY 2016-2017. Here are two CHED Memorandum Orders that explain how teachers and schools can use scholarships during the transition period:



Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *